Top 10 Vodka brands and Best Vodka
Vodka can be argued as being the most popular liquor in the world, so naturally everyone wants to know what the best vodka brands to drink are. Don’t worry we have you covered. We called up our weird uncle in law Vlad (j/k) and got the low down on the best vodka brands available for your consuming needs!
Quick Vodka rundown:
Vodka is usually never aged and can be distilled from fermented wheat mash, rye mash, corn mash, or potato mash, etc.
When drinking vodka it can be mixed with random mixers or chosen to shoot it straight.
Popular Vodka Mixers Recipes include:
- Cranberry Juice
- Orange Juice
- Energy Drinks
- Clear Sodas
- Tomato Juice
- And many more
We’re going to keep the vodka reviews short and quick just like your sex life! Zing!
Top 10 Vodkas:
1. Finlandia Classic Vodka – Recently won Best Vodka at a spirits challenge in 2011. Great tasting Vodka, that’s nice and smooth. Has a very clean feeling to it.
2. Absolut Vodka – Who doesn’t love this vodka? So smooth, it’s well known for a reason.
3. Reyka Vodka– This Vodka is from Iceland and they do crazy stuff like making it with glacier water that was filtered though lava rocks, sounds legit.
4. Rain Organics Vodka – Organic Vodka that comes in a unique bottle, very smooth and a great value for the price of admission.
5. Ciroc Vodka – A vodka that is famous for being co-owned by Diddy, but don’t let that turn you off. This vodka is excellent and goes well with anything.
6. Belvedere Vodka – A famous polish vodka that’s known for it’s glazed bottle and shout outs in various hip hop records
7. Ketel One Vodka – Dutch vodka that has a reputation for being one of the cleanest vodka brands you can buy.
8. Grey Goose Vodka – One of the most popular vodkas in the world. This vodka seems to be everyone’s vodka of choice in most bars, known for being mixable with anything.
9. Stolichnaya Vodka – We will always have a special place in our hearts for this vodka. There is just something raw and Russian about Stoli, and we love it.
10. Iceberg Vodka – Shout out to our Canadian friends who make this vodka, great premium vodka for the price.
Honorable Mentions: Three Olives Vodka, Van Gogh Vodka, Chopin Vodka, Skyy Vodka
Best Flavored Vodka brands:
We can’t just end the list with unflavored vodkas; we decided to throw in a quick hitter for all you flavored vodka lovers.
1. Ketel One Citroen Flavored Vodka
2. Stolichnaya Blueberi Flavored Vodka
3. SKYY Infusions Citrus Flavored Vodka
4. Ketel One Oranje Flavored Vodka
5. Rain Organics Honey Mango Melon Flavored Vodka
You no longer have an excuse to use crap vodka next time you’re at the bar, and ask for that vodka and energy drink. If you have any other recommendations for the best vodka brands, then feel free to comment away and make your case!